Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Mad Tired But Still Filled With Holiday Cheer

I'm wondering if anyone went to the Small Press night over at ACA Gallery last night. It looked pretty good. I actually had one of the most stressful and all-around-worse working days so I wasn't really up for much.

Surprisingly, I shook off the laming day and went over to my friend Mina's last-minute "holiday party." This party pretty much consisted of the same crew as the bday party on Saturday minus B2 but add Shipra.

Ship came in as I was leaving and it's the first time I've seen her since before she left for Buenos Aires- we've actually been trying to connect for 2 wks now but you know how it is.

A couple of highlights from the party had to be when Tara sat between Audrey and myself on the couch and went from hyper to sleepy in seconds. But I later found her in the kitchen eating Rice Krispies (courtesy of n.o.t.o.r.i.o.u.s. c.h.o.i.) and girl got her bounce back.

The second thing was Amyjoy not wanting to play Charades and being pressured into playing then pretty much kicking ass- on the serious t.i.p!

I left the party earlies and still managed only 4 hours of sleep- I am goddamn tired right now.

Right before I began to type this I finished eating a cinnamon raisin bagel with butter- that is so NOT like me- I may be losing my mind on top of being mad tired!

No comments: