Saturday, December 15, 2007

Been Listening to In Rainbows While Typing This



Although there is sun shining through the streaks of dirt on my bedroom window, my NY experience has become that of a hat. Me and my hat are really getting to know each other these days- perhaps I'll even pen an ode to it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Walked to the post office this afternoon to drop off writing related things- i.e. the stuff of dreams- ah... sigh.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Woke up this morning to find out the Portland Trail Blazers are on a 6 game winning streak and the Knicks.... well, we won't even go there! Also had an email rejection from Pebble Lake Review. Have you ever sent out a submission then have it rejected then look at what you submitted & can't quite rationalize why you sent them "those poems?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay been in the same damn sweater & jeans for two days now. I'm gonna unlazy me azz & take a shower. I'm going to a bday party tonight and it should be fun stuff.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I get out of the shower I'm going to make espresso and rework my PSA chapbook submission. "Those poems" ah... sigh... the thing of dreaming

No comments: