Thursday, July 2, 2009

If We Could Collect All The Missing Hours

The other night I went to the effing magazine reading.

I woke up early on Wednesday to help some friends load a moving truck.

One of the slogans on the truck said, "Dedication at every turn."

Okay.

Justin, Farrah, Jared, Jules, Mathias, & I sat on the steps eating Mexican food.

I felt bummed that Jules & Mathias are moving to Denver.

My friends, Joseph & Anna, are leaving Chicago & moving to Iowa.

I guess I'm going to Denver & Iowa this year.

I hope to catch a Nuggets game & maybe Ty Lawson will get some minutes.

Anyways after moving I taught a 3.5 hour Intro to Lit course.

I figured I would be mentally & physically exhausted.

I went to bed a little after 11.

Then it happened.

I spent from 11:30 to 1am trying to hunt & kill a mosquito.

Have I ever told you how much I hate mosquitoes?

Today I stepped outside.

Got rained on.

Picked up some dry-cleaning.

Paid some bills.

Ate yogurt & granola.

Now it is just you & me.

No comments: