Thursday, March 5, 2009

Reminder, Tonight, This

This film is playing tonight at IFC-- both the 7:45 & 9:45 screenings will have the director and Cornel West. Tixs for the 7:45 are still available at the box office only, and 9:45 at the box office, as well as, online. I saw Cornel West speak a long time ago at Reed College. It's definitely worth the inevitable line you'll stand in tonight. If you can't make it tonight it the movie will start playing tomorrow over at Cinema Village.


If philosophy isn't your thang then check out Justin Taylor tonight at Teachers & Writers (see yesterday's post) & I hope to see everyone I know tomorrow at Dan and Raun's reading (Pete's Candy-see yesterday's post).

1 comment:

dalimama said...

Hey Steve,It's Sue (Fruggiero) Flanagan. I've been searching for ya. Dave Crispin gave me this link, but didn't know how else to get in touch with you. Linda Elliot was also asking about you. Please email me at flanagansue@yahoo.com or find us all on facebook! Love to hear from ya.
Sue