Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Too Much To Do & Too Little Time

I've been pretty busy lately in the social world & I'm starting to get a little stressed out that I'm not getting enough done.

I've been re-working my ms, but have newish poems that I haven't even started re-writing/re-working + a review I just can't seem to get "started."

I have books and journals piling up waiting to be read + herbs that need to be re-potted, which means I need to buy pots. Ho-hum I might have to disappear next week although I'm kicking around going to the Ashbery reading

John Ashbery, April 15th, 6:30 pm
Wollman Hall, Eugene Lang Building, 65 West 11th Street, 5th Floor
$5.00 (free to NS alumni, students, faculty)
www.newschool.edu/publicprograms

and I definitely plan on attending the St. Mark's reading featuring Stackhouse and Hong

St. Mark’s Reading Series at Solas Bar, 232 East 9th (btwn 3rd & 2nd aves)
April 17th, 7:30pm sharp
Cathy Park Hong & Christopher Stackhouse


So much to do so much to do

No comments: