Thursday, November 12, 2009

No Tell? Oh Do Tell!

I have an incomplete list of 09 Top Ten poetry books up on No Tells Blog.

It's incomplete because I completely forgot to mention two CSU books I loved:

Self Portrait with a Crayon
by Allison Benis White

Horse Dance Under Water
by Helena Mesa

I'm pretty sure Mathias Svalina's book on CSU will be out before the year is over too.

I also left off Justin Marks' chapbook, Vior Dire because my copy has not arrived yet, although I've heard him read from parts of it & loved it.

I've also heard Farrah Field read extensively from her book, Rising, but actually haven't read the entire book. I hope to buy a copy of it on Sunday though!

I'm sure still forgetting something but off the top of my head those were the glaring errors that should be added to the "list."

No comments: