Announcing the 2010 Full Presse Subscription.
Yes. It's finally upon us, the next year of UDP books is coming soon.
UDP WALL Forget the scarf, socks,
and the new McGadget...
UDP's Full Presse Subscription
keeps you warm and turning pages through the year!
Get it for yourself ...
Or for your honey ...
~ THE DETAILS ~
The basic cost of the subscription is $150 for more than 25 titles, delivered to you throughout the year. A great deal ... sold at unit-cost of production and postage! Consider that the Poor Poet's Price. So, if you can, please support our endeavor with an upper-level subscription -- get the special perks, deduct the donation from your taxes, and feel great.
In 2010 our expedition will be taking us where no duckling has gone before. Be sure not to miss the boat.
~ YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE THREE WAYS ~
at the BASIC SUBSCRIBER level ($150)
- More than 25 titles: new works of poetry, prose, and artist books, 6x6 magazine; selected ephemera and letterpress prints; plus a special gift or two exclusively for subscribers
at the SUPPORTING SUBSCRIBER level ($250)
- Full Presse Subscription package described above
- Plus an invitation to a cocktail reception with UDP writers, editors, designers, and board members
- Acknowledgment for your meaningful contribution on our list of supporters
at the COLLECTOR'S CIRCLE level ($1,000)
- All of the above benefits
- Plus a one-of-a-kind book, designed and written by the UDP collective, printed and assembled at the UDP workshop, and personalized for the recipient
- Donors at this level are also acknowledged in the UDP print catalogue
~ PAYING IN ~
OR SEND US A CHECK:
Ugly Duckling Presse
at the Old American Can Factory
232 Third St., #E002
Brooklyn, NY 11215
~ FOOTNOTES ~
Note: You can write this off on your taxes if you donate as a Supporting Subscriber ($100 tax-deductible) or a Collector's Circle Subscriber ($750 tax-deductoible).
Note: If you are giving a gift subscription, we can send the lucky recipient a gift card, just leave us at least 7 days to get the card in the mail.
Note: For Libraries and Institutions, there are separate institutional subscription options; the above subscriptions levels are for private individuals only.
Note: For all NY State subscriptions a tax of $13.12 will be added. For all International Subscriptions, a shipping surcharge of $50 will be added.
~ JUST WANNA HELP? ~
If you don't have any more room on your shelves but would like to help Ugly Duckling Presse keep making books, please consider donating to our endeavor. There's nothing like it. Donations of $100 or more will be acknowledged on our donor list.
You may donate by check to Ugly Ducking Presse, address above ... or click this word: donate.
We need your support to keep publishing from outside the commercial box!
All donations are tax-deductible, and any amount is appreciated. Ugly Duckling Presse is a volunteer-run, 501(c)(3) not-for-profit arts organization.