Sunday, January 13, 2008

'08 Off With A Bang

now that i'm not curating a reading series for teachers & writers collaborative i'll prolly spend more time blogging about some other nyc/brooklyn readings. here are my suggestions- all of them have up their 08 schedules except kgb.


reading between a&b





+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Special Events

There's that Poetry Brothel thing going down on the Jan 18th which you can read about here and here. I was & remain skeptical but since I know a lot of people affiliated with the project & Sharon Mesmer is involved I'm thinking the fun factor could be off da charts. Speaking of Sharon she's throwing a book party which will be A LOT OF FUN- I'll post specifics as the date gets closer!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've also read of some sort of poetry/dance party thang happening on the 16th of February which just happens to be my bday. I'm hoping to be in London, but if not you'll prolly catch me there.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And of course there will be a zillion of readings both onsite and offsite to correspond with AWP, as well as, the book fair which will be free on Saturday!!!

No comments: