Monday, November 26, 2007

Weekend Wrap-up

Well, I'll start this off by saying I did absolutely nothing literary-related this weekend. Did the Thanksgiving thing with friends: Sandy, Amyjoy, Meghan, P'mo, and Brooke. Then on Friday me, Sandy, Amyjoy, and her rooommate, Rowena went to The Cloisters- it was Amyjoy's idea since none of us, except her, had been there. 'Twas indeed a good idea then from there 3 of us went to Maribels to warm our bones with hot chocolate and fondue.

Later in the day I stopped back by Sandy's to try and put a hurting on the left-overs and we watched Purple Rain. When's the last time you've seen that? Definitely netflix it with immediacy.

I saw No Country for Old Men Saturday night and feel that it is completely hype-worthy and will definitely see it again.

If I get any of the pics from over the extended weekend I'll post them or if one of my friends post them on a blog or flickr I'll link it here.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In other news it's looking very unlikely that I'll make the Seattle reading.
So it goes, so it goes.

No comments: