Monday, August 24, 2009

Today & Other Days

I made two sandwiches & didn't photograph either of them. The ingredients were invisible, as a result my breath became bad.

I brushed my teeth, then decided I was still hungry. I ate chili-spiced dried pineapples. My breath smelled just like yours. No really. Really. It did.

I went to LaGuardia Community College. I went to F.I.T. I became tired.

I read two Author Sze's poems. I read a chapter of Kyria Abrahams' I'm Perfect, You're Dommed, Tales from a Jehovah's Witness Upbringing.

I read blogs. Prolly yours.

I'm listening to the latest From Monument to Movement album.

I poured myself a glass of water.

I find out Dan & I are reading on the same day. Sept. 19th. 'tis a shame since all our friends are the same.

I want to dance but I've covered my legs in chili & am pretending to be a pineapple.

Art is art as is is not.

No comments: