Monday, November 10, 2008

My the weather's gotten cold

I had a wind-breaker on when I left for work this morning, but now I need a coat. I'm sure the brisk walk from Chinatown to KGB (Lehman/Cummins) will warm/wake me up. Seriously, I went to bed early last night & I'm still tired. I watched some the Lakers vs. Rockets game- not a Lakers' fan & the Rockets didn't bring it.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Asobi Seksu were fun on Saturday.

I picked up Sueyeun Juliette Lee's book, that gorgeous feeling, on Friday and today Geoffrey Olsen's End Notebook, and Catherine Meng's Dokument arrived in the mail. I also picked up Sonic Youth: Goodbye Twentieth Century today from the library.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
here's a new blog worth bookmarking:

http://notellpoetry.blogspot.com/

No comments: