Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mei Mei Berssenbrugge and Prageeta Sharma- May 10th

I'm sure I'll blog about this more extensively as it approaches but I think this reading should be something special. Prageeta is moving away from Brooklyn so it's a bit of a bitter-sweet affair. Her new poems are great and the her third book, second by Fence should be out early next Fall.

What does one really need to say about Mei-mei? She's an amazing talent and will be in town from New Mexico and I'm thrilled to have her and Prageeta readingon the same bill!

I'll be moderating this one.

May 10th 7pm 2020 Visions: Mei-mei Berssenbrugge and
Prageeta Sharma


A reading with Mei-mei Berssenbrugge, author of I Love Artist: New and Selected Poems, Heat Bird, Empathy, Sphericity and Four Year Old Girl.

Prageeta Sharma, author of The Opening Question, winner of the 2004 Fence Modern Poets Series and Bliss To Fill.

A light reception to follow.

Teachers & Writers Collaborative
520 8th Ave, btwn 36th and 37th
suite 2020
Trains A,C,E, to 34th Penn Station
www.twc.org 212-691-6590
>

No comments: