The Philly reading was a blast & lots of people came out. I did a brief write-up about it here.
Flying Guillotine released my most recent chapbook & they were quite good to me. Now it's your chance to bathe in the goodness that the press is: Flying Guillotine Press announces its Open Reading Period! We're accepting poetry chapbook submissions from now until November 15th. We're looking for beautiful, for interesting, for sonically perverse, for arresting.Guidelines:
* Send up to 30 pages of poetry to flyingguillotinepress at gmail dot com.
* Email your chapbook as an attachment with the $5 reading fee paid through PayPal, the button is below.
* The reading fee gets you a copy of one of the handmade chapbooks we publish from the open reading period.
* Please place the transaction number of your reading fee in the body of the email.
* We are looking for two manuscripts, but reserve the right to change this number.
* The reading fee goes directly into making the books.
We look very forward to reading your work!