Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Around the world via the web

Nicole Wong has flash fiction here

*

summer 2009 issue of sawbuck
is out featuring corey mesler, david sewell, erik anderson, gina abelkop, jennifer h. fortin, joseph p. wood, kate schapira, kristina marie darling,nick demske, & paul hostovsky

*
New reviews up at Gently Read Literature

*
Brand new Chapbook only review site featuring two reviews of Mathias Svalina's Play which I reviewed on this blog.

I'm pretty excited about this site so if you're a publisher and/or reviewer you should send them chapbooks or offer to do some reviews. Tarpaulin Sky and CutBank also have a ton of books that need reviewers too!

*
New E-chapbooks are alive at Scantily Clad Press:

At night: by Lisa Ciccarello

You Are So Pretty by Donald Dunbar

Theater by Drew Kalbach

Prairies by Natalie Knight

Mandolintries by Philip Nikolayev

Taco Truck to Awesometown by Cate Peebles

I've already mentioned this but I'll say it again. I LOVE Cate Peebles' chapbook, but don't take my word for it, take Ben Mirov's

1 comment:

John Madera said...

Thanks for posting about The Chapbook review!