Tuesday, April 28, 2009

& what to do with these found hours?

My room is hot. I think it is putting me in a particular mood. When I say "particular" something negative is implicit. Surprisingly, my classroom was neither hot nor cold. I stood with sleeves rolled up & didn't feel a shiver nor a sweat. I didn't feel that class was a particularly good class. I think I'm too stressed about the classes I don't have (for summer/fall) that is is beginning to effect the class I do have. Sometimes don't you get a little tired of life?

Just a little?

After class I went to a book release party for Nathan Austin's book Survey Says! You can go here to check out the book.

After the book release party I graded papers and graded papers. I feel at a lost. Or I feel a loss. Sometimes the papers are amazing, but this wasn't one of those batches.

Here are some foods I have not eaten recently: grapefruit, oranges, bananas, yogurt, granola, trail mix, plantains, & Chinese broccoli.

No comments: