Friday, June 1, 2012

June News

Happy June. I'm thrilled to say I have a new poem in this print issue which you can purchase here. It's beautiful and probably one of the few journals you'll read cover to cover without a care about "genre" 'casue it's just plain great writing from start to finish! The ever-awesome, Joe Hall, has been doubly kind with his words recently too! Here's a nice thing he wrote about my collab chap with Veronica. Also, here's a rad review he wrote for the double collab written by Julia Cohen & Mathias Svalina (which I guest-edited for Immaculate Disciples Press)! Finally, I have two readings left, which I'm sure I'll blog about as they approach but here are the basics: Southern Writers Reading Series with Angela Veronica Wong Wednesday, June 13, 2012 | 7:30PM | Southern Writers Reading Series | Happy Ending Lounge (302 Broome St.) | New York, NY Fireside Follies, June 15 |7pm|Brooklyn Fire Proof |119 Ingraham Street (at Porter Ave.)| Brooklyn, NY| Subway: L train to Morgan

No comments: