Monday, April 18, 2011

Interviews, Reviews, & Some Other Stuff of Awesome

Best American Poetry ala Rob Crawford interviewed three up & coming poets who also curate or co-curate reading series. I'm interviewed here(as 1/3 of Stain). The interview also contains a publication of "Youth & Fins" as well as links to "Sister" which is in my sold-out (Ir)Rational Aminals chap and one of the videos Francis shot at my Poetry Project Reading. Crawford also interviews Chris Hosea here & Douglas Piccinnini here.

One of my fave poets, Sueyeun Juliette Lee is interviewed here.

Angela Veronica Wong has a review of Kate Colby's book here. I'll have a review of the same book out later this month on H_NGM_N.

Speaking of H_NGM_N read an interview with Nate Pritts here also check out what Katherine Sullivan has to say about her online journal, Vinyl here.

Finally check out the new ish of Word For/Word here. Lots of great work by Lily Ladewig in the issue.

No comments: