Saturday, December 26, 2009

I must be hungry



I've been trying to post videos from Youtube but to no avail, so let's talk food. Recently, Lila moved to Greenpoint so I finally got around to trying Papcitos. I thought it was pretty good & reminded me a lot of a Portland Mexican eatery. The happy hour specials are quite nice too! After eating we ran into Stella & Matthew who gave us a some recommendations but I'm always open for more so if you live and/or eat in Greenpoint where do you eat & drink?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I got a cardigan and tie for Christmas. Both gray, both striped, both dope! Not that I'm bragging or anything. What did you get?

8 comments:

captain S said...

GP represent! Looks like you'll be in my hood more often...give me a holler!

captain S said...

GP represent! Looks like you'll be in my hood more often...give me a holler!

steven karl said...

Happy hour(s)! Any good places for coffee in GP?

Still in Hawaii?

niina said...

You have to go to Cafecito Bogota and have some of their arepas. I used to work in Greenpoint and went there all the time. The avocado and egg one is amazing.

steven karl said...

Awesome, thanks for the recommendations. Avocado & egg arepas sound so good.

Julia said...

Boneshakers! Maybe not as awesome if you're neither vegan nor a bike nerd though...

James said...

Brooklyn Label serves/sells Stumptown.

steven karl said...

Man, the days that I teach at FIT I hit up the Stumptown on 29th & Broadway like a fiend.