Friday, August 28, 2009

Friady With Rain

I think my sister & niece are coming up today. It's raining which makes Central Park less attractive unless we buy ponchos. I don't see ponchos in my immediate future.

*

There's a new ish of Diode ready for consumption.

*

There's a new ish of Keyhole Magazine waiting to be ordered.

*

I have a review of Yo La Tengo's forthcoming album, Popular Songs, here

*

I will be reading at the Cakeshop on September 19th. When I know the other readers I'll post it in the "reading section." I will also be reading at Home Sweet Home on Sept. 30th as a part of their 1yr. anniversary. A lot of peeps will be reading at this so each person will prolly read for 3 minutes. I'll prolly read for under 3 minutes.

*

I'm all out of news.

1 comment:

J. Mae said...

C'mon, buy a poncho...Everyone needs a poncho. Checked out your reviews in the new Sink. Trés bon.