Monday, April 5, 2010

Boston & Back Again

I spent the last few days in Boston with Lila. It was my first time going to Boston, but Lila did some of her undergrad (Mass. Art) there so it was nice to have someone so familiar with the landscape- which cut down the time spent being lost (which is generally 90% of my time) to nothing. Since the weather was so beautiful I got see a lot of the city by foot- the harbor, the esplanade, the many squares, etc. I had delicious ice cream from Christana's (sp?) drank beer at Cambridge Brewing Company, had a great lunch at Flour (thanks for the recommendation Jared White!) and read almost all my recently obtained Cannibal chapbooks + the new issue of jubilat (which I didn't really like too much-sigh).

Back to work tomorrow & Wednesday then a flight out Wednesday early evening to Denver for AWP. Are you going? What's on your list? Tomorrow I'll blog about what I'm looking forward to seeing &/or buying.

No comments: