Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yardmeter 8

Yardmeter VIII: Saturday, March 20, 6-8 p.m.
Please join us for a night of photography, poetry, and klezmer!

I have always been inspired with random, low quality, distorted pictures. I became interested in the pictures that other people would discard. I love to find a picture someone has lost, and is trashed on the street. I can't help picking it and making up a story about the person. Recently I started to radically crop and destroy my pictures until I hit the point where its no longer a picture.
--Sebastian Vikkelsoe-Pedersen

Yardmeter 8 presents:

Photography by
Sebastian Vikkelsoe-Pedersen,
poetry readings by
Matthew Henriksen,
Leah Souffrant,
and klezmer by Jeff Perlman,
Patrick Farrell
& others from Romashka.

The wine will flow freely
Saturday, March 20, 6-8 p.m.

No comments: